Productive Living Board for St. Louis County Citizens with Developmental Disabilities
The Productive Living Board funds 37 agencies that provide residential and vocational services for people with developmental disabilities. These services and supports promote the development of skills for independence, skills to obtain and maintain employment and community participation.
The Program Developer position will perform duties to improve and enhance services in residential and vocational services; issue and evaluate Requests for Proposals as approved by the Board, implement approved initiatives and special projects and collect and analyze data and develop reports and recommendations pertaining to special projects identified and funded by the PLB.
- Identify best practices and national trends in the areas of residential and vocational services/supports for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Assist in the development, research, evaluation and recommendations of proposals for special projects, one time funding and major initiatives.
- Assist in the development; monitoring and evaluation of PLB issued Requests for Proposals (RFP) for new and enhanced services and PLB initiatives.
- Develop outcome measurements to report progress of RFP’s and identified initiatives.
- Review and analyze project related reports and data.
- Conduct needs assessment, satisfaction and service/support surveys and related information for St. Louis County.
- Identify agency training needs, schedule and implement the agency training program.
- Understand and implement PLB Policies and Procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or cases.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and goals.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, special education, human services, psychology, or related field or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience in social work or human services management, with emphasis in program research, best practices, implementation and evaluation.
- Intermediate working knowledge of word processing.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org