CAASTLC , Inc.
Certified Application Counselor/Health Insurance Enrollment Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director Program Administration
SUPERVISION: Director Program Administration
JOB STAUS: Exempt
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of CAASTLC’s Enrollment Program of uninsured individuals & families into Federal Health Insurance Marketplace under Affordable Care Act.
- Supervise 4 Certified Application Counselors at 2 locations; prepare & complete accurate activity & program reports to meet all contract deliverables.
- Requires 2 years’ experience non-profit program management & direct service.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Fluent Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred.
- BA, strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of health insurance companies helpful.
- Must have vehicle & auto insurance & able to start employment Monday, May 8, 2017.
Applications will be accepted until the closing date of May 1, 2017
TO APPLY YOU MUST SUBMIT A STANDARD APPLICATION FORM, RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
Any staff selected for this position will have to undergo a 90-introductory period and performance review.
Mail resume & cover letter:
2709 Woodson Rd.St. Louis, MO. 63114