St Paul’s Retirement Community
Dietary/Dining Services Supervisor
Location: Belleville Illinois
Opportunity Rarely Knocks: Due to a career promotion of a leader:
St. Andrews Resources for Senior’s, a St. Louis Leader in the aging industry has an opportunity at St Paul’s Retirement Community, a Continuous Care Retirement Community with Apartment Residences, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing, seeks an experienced Dining Services Supervisor. Qualified applicants must have at least three (3) years supervisory experience, with at least two (2) of those years preferably in a health care setting. In this position, the supervisor supports the Dining Services Director with developing and providing a sense of teamwork and cooperation within the culinary team while ensuring the residents are provided delicious and nutritious meals, in a comfortable atmosphere, with superior 5-Star customer service. This position Solves problems professionally, rapidly and fairly as well as maintains and teaches a good work ethic.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interacts and communicates effectively and professionally with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and departments
- Meets all timelines for menus and ordering.
- Teaches and adheres to the St Andrew’s Mission and commitment to quality food and customer service.
- Has a Passion for food and providing over the top customer service.
- Knowledge of State and Federal food regulations as applied to skilled and assisted living facilities
- Current (or ability to get) food service sanitation license for the State of Illinois required
Applicant must demonstrate ability to be pleasant, cheerful, tactful, and courteous when dealing with residents, staff and visitors.
Submit resume and salary requirements to:
St. Paul’s Home and Apartments1021 W E Street
Attention: Emily Birchler
Belleville, Il 62220
E-mail to: email@example.com