Graphic Designer (Part-time)
FamilyForward (the newly merged entity of Children’s Home Society of Missouri and Family Resource Center) is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer. FamilyForward offers flexible scheduling and rewarding work. FamilyForward leads the community in providing innovative solutions for advancing safer, healthier relationships for children and families. The agency provides therapy, coaching and education, foster care and adoption, trauma assessment and psychological evaluation, therapeutic preschool, and care for children with developmental disabilities.
The part-time FamilyForward Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and executing the graphic design, branding, and digital media graphics as directed by the Marketing and Communications Manager and organizational strategic plan. Responsibilities include:
- Developing all external and internal digital media graphics to complement communications that support and sustain agency activities
- Maintaining the agency brand guidelines, and
- Producing print materials, signage, and templates.
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and be able to maintain harmonious working relationships with employees and volunteers at all levels of the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years professional experience in print and digital graphic design in the field of non-profit communications, public affairs, education, social and human services, or related area
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, WordPress, and email marketing programs
- Excellent spoken and written English required.
Possession of a valid driver’s license, a personal automobile and valid automobile insurance required.