Saint Louis Crisis Nursery
The Saint Louis Crisis Nursery, a child abuse prevention agency, is seeking a creative and energetic self-starter to serve as our full time Communications Manager. The ideal professional for this position would be one who excels at media relations and has the desire to help execute events to benefit a great cause! Duties include coordinating third party events, PR, social media and assisting with major events.
- 2 years’ Media Relations and events experience.
- Bachelor's degree required; emphasis in PR, marketing, nonprofit management communication or a related field preferred.
- Branding Initiatives: Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Search Engine Optimization; Website: Wordpress, Joomla experience.
- Familiar with digital marketing concepts – media kits/interviews, flyers, press releases, newsletter, online calendars.
- Professional demeanor with strong written and verbal communication skills, public speaking.
- Able to carry out a plan of action for events.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Office, InDesign.
Please visit our website at www.crisisnurserykids.org for an application and submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Communications Manager” in subject line.
- Cover letter with salary expectations
- Two professional references
- Writing samples
The Saint Louis Crisis Nursery is an Equal Opportunity Employer