Chief Deputy Clinic Officer of Access and Urgent Care Services
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
Ensure consistency and quality of access crisis intervention services across the organization and assure that program requirements are met. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
Missouri licensure in social work, counseling or psychology with successful experience in crisis intervention. Must also have successful supervisory experience.
1. Serve as a member of the clinical management team to assure Crisis and Urgent Care services are readily available, clinically effective and well coordinated with other clinical services.
2. Responsible to assure a clinically effective 24 hour crisis response system is available for individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis, including:
a. 24 hour Hotline contractor management and coordination
b. Mobile crisis coverage
c. Community partners including law enforcement and hospitals
3. Responsible to assure Urgent Care Services are readily accessible to provide immediate relief and minimize unnecessary hospitalizations, involuntary detentions and incarcerations including:
a. Same day access
b. Risk assessment and management
c. Outreach and engagement
4. Responsible to develop, monitor and assure adherence to operational policies for Crisis and Urgent Care Services
5. Responsible for leadership in the development and coordination of new services in response to identified community need and clinical strategic direction.
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Compass Health and its subsidiaries employ over 2000 employees and continue to grow each year. Our competitive benefits package includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, long- and short-term disability, life and accidental death insurance, cafeteria plan options, and EAP services. Compass Health recognizes ten holidays and has a generous leave time policy. Many of our sites qualify for the National Health Service Corp and the State Loan Repayment programs.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Shauna Dungan, Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. Compass Health welcomes all people regardless of race, age, gender, religion, education, nationality, ethnicity, family circumstance, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and physical or mental ability.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.