Electronic Media Coordinator
The Electronic Media Coordinator is responsible for managing Nerinx Hall’s electronic communications including social media accounts, email newsletters, and every aspect of the website and back end system. This position will be tasked with creating concepts, writing content, managing photography, producing videos, developing online forms, scheduling and deciding content placement, measuring outcomes, and reporting. This is a full time, professional salaried position that requires occasional evening and weekend work.
- Superior writing and editorial skills
- Experience managing numerous social media channels in a professional capacity
- Familiarity and ease in navigating web content management systems (iModules preferred)
- Ability to create content as well as identify and generate creative story ideas
- Determined to deliver the very best product
- Superior ability to organize, prioritize and schedule in a fast-paced environment
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Ability to represent Nerinx Hall in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field as well as a minimum of three years’ prior related experience in electronic communications and social media development. Knowledge of iModules is a plus.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Electronic Media Coordinator in the subject line.
As a Catholic high school founded by the Sisters of Loretto, Nerinx Hall educates young women to think critically, act deliberately and make a difference in the world. Nerinx strives to help each young woman know herself and her world.