Caritas Family Solutions
Caritas invests in its employees from day one:
- Tuition assistance up to $3000 per year
- Upon hire – 15 Paid Time-Off days, 12 Holidays, 9 Extended Illness days
- Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life insurance up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), free counseling and consultation supportive service
The Foster Care Case Manager collaborates with DCFS to provide appropriate casework services to individuals and families in the Foster Care program including case management and adherence to licensing requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Place and supervise children in foster care while remaining in compliance with contract/program plan requirements.
- Maintain and monitor appropriate placements ensuring safety, permanency and well-being objectives are met. Ensure that documentation and required visits are completed within required time frames.
- Complete all referral forms and other documentation necessary for the effective, and efficient achievement of the permanency goal by established time frames.
- Complete all Caritas paperwork and comply with program expectations as related to the position.
Establish a therapeutic alliance to engage families, caregivers, and other service providers in the treatment process.
- Utilize and coordinate appropriate agency and community resources to meet the needs of those served.
- Correlate service plan outcomes and interventions to the integrated assessment, and safety determinations with specific interventions aimed at meeting needs of those served.
- Utilize court process in accordance with established procedures for the protection of children and permanency planning.
- Identify learning needs to develop and actualize Educational and/or Professional Development goals.
- Teach effective parenting skills/alternatives specific to needs of the family.
Applications may be submitted here : https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=93117D9918A69AC68AE4A6A2DCE52092#