NPower is a national nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization that seeks to empower under-resourced young adults and military veterans to pursue tech futures by teaching the digital and professional skills demanded by the marketplace. Our free, award-winning, technology training programs provide in-demand certifications within weeks, professional networking and mentorship with business leaders, soft skills coaching, job placement assistance and an opportunity for graduates to give back to the program via our professional volunteer network.
In order to be the best version of NPower, we remain deeply committed to our core values: Impact, Commitment, Integrity, Diversity and Humility. We work together to transform lives and strengthen communities, we are dedicated to the success of our students, employees and stakeholders, we are transparent, honest and ethical, we build respect, dignity, fairness and self-esteem and we learn from mistakes and success in equal measure. There is no endpoint to our work; we continuously strive to reach our full potential.
- Develop regional fundraising plan, incorporating multiple fundraising strategies and donor types (individuals, corporations, foundations, government, etc.)
- Identify and cultivate regional supporters of all types in coordination with and with the support of NPower Network development staff.
- Manage relationships and stewardship of major donors, foundations and elected officials.
- Develop regional schedule of activities and pipeline of proposal submissions, including forecast of anticipated revenue – update and review with Network development staff on a regular basis.
- Identify local, state and government grant opportunities in alignment with NPower’s mission.
- Coordinate with the central development staff to create the required grant requests – assist with proposal submissions and grant reporting as needed.
- Develop and manage regional fundraising, community and partnership events.
- Partnership with the Missouri Executive Director to promote NPower in the region.
- Represent NPower in the St. Louis community and other activities.
- Work with Network Development team to ensure that all regional development activity is recorded accurately and completely in Salesforce – review activity with Network team on a regular basis.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant, high-level fundraising experience.
· Masters degree in related field is preferable.
· Experience or demonstrated knowledge of workforce development community and funders.
· Knowledge of and experience with government grant proposals and reporting, a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships with the senior leaders in public sector, major corporations, foundations and high net worth individuals.
· Self-starter and ability to work autonomously without supervision.
· Strong organization and communication skills with excellent attention to detail/follow through.
· Ability to work as a team player with virtual linkages.
· Positive, can do attitude and sense of urgency.
· Experience developing and/or managing a board of senior leaders.
· Commensurate with position and experience
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com