Who is that one person who changed your life? Do you want to be that person for others? If so, read on because BBYO is looking for awesome talent to join our team as the Senior Regional Director of Senior Regional Director based in St. Louis.
Senior Regional Directors play a key role in the success of BBYO by working closely with staff and leadership teens to grow membership, train regional teen leaders, deepen support for BBYO in the community and lead organization-wide initiatives that produce meaningful, Jewish experiences. This is an amazing opportunity to make an impact in the local Jewish community by engaging with and inspiring Jewish teens to do great things.
You love working with teens. You’re strategic, quick on your feet and you like your job to change every day. You’re not the kind of person who wants to sit behind a desk. You have an infectious personality and you love getting others to join you in changing the world. You won’t settle for the status quo. You’re a problem solver and you’re good at juggling multiple priorities at once while keeping a focus on all-star customer service.
We’re a global network of passionate professionals excited to make a difference in the lives of Jewish teens. We are the Jewish community’s largest and fastest growing pluralistic platform for reaching and inspiring Jewish teens during the school-year with 600 teen-led local chapters and over 100 weekend retreats along with a plethora of summer experiences including Israel visits, global travel programs and leadership camps. We work as a strong and inclusive team and every day is different by design. We are fast-paced, high energy and results driven.
What you’ll get to do as our Senior Regional Director:
- Work alongside staff and teens to create impactful, fun and dynamic
- Mentor teens and deliver leadership
- Implement broad-based local fundraising efforts and relationship building
- Manage and work with BBYO and JCC staff throughout Mid-America Region and train
- Lead a member recruitment process that expands the pipeline of prospects, aligns stakeholders, and prepares teens to invite other teens to join
- Coordinate and execute large scale regional conventions and community-wide
- Manage program budgets and Seek out and develop relationships with parents, alumni and community partners to mobilize more people to grow BBYO, and drive metrics
- Participate in organizational projects, teams, and summer programs as assigned to expand the movement and strengthen teen
- Attend summer camp (but this time you’re in charge!) as you lead teen leadership
- Flex your creative muscles by executing new and noteworthy
What you’ll learn as our Senior Regional Director:
- How to run a small business as you develop others skills in budgeting, membership, marketing, sales, HR and event planning
- How to analyze and track data to drive decision
- Global thinking as you work with an international team across organizational and geographical
- Influence and leadership acumen as you inspire others to
- Relationship building as you network with and travel to other BBYO
- 5+ years of work
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Management experience
- Ability to travel as needed throughout Mid-America Region (up to 10%) and to staff a summer leadership program at a location in the U.S. for 2-3 weeks each summer
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without holding a visa or sponsorship
- As frequent in-person interaction with BBYO teens is required for this role, the staff-member must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 within 6 weeks of start date
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function with or without reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law
Benefits of Working for BBYO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability, and 5x Salary Life Insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- 22 Paid Secular and Jewish Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
- Generous 403b and Roth Retirement Plan with Vested Match
- We provide excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a flexible work environment; we promote work life blend and we provide generous family leave. You’ll find friends, mentors, and a place where you can have fun, learn, grow, celebrate your Jewish identity, give back to your community, bring out the best in others, and, most important, be yourself.
Apply here: https://grnh.se/d4f611261us