University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis
Database Administrator/Prospect Researcher (35593)
Job Location : UHSP main campus – St. Louis, MO
Position Type : Full-time staff
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Travel Percentage : Negligible
Job Category : Development – fundraising and donor relations
University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis is currently seeking a analytical and technical professional to support our development and alumni relations efforts. The Database Administrator/Prospect Researcher manages donor and prospect data for the University and provides analysis and reporting to support institutional fundraising, stewardship and alumni relations goals. This position provides timely prospect research, identification and reports while maintaining accurate pipeline data ensuring that information provided to staff, board members, and other constituents is thorough and well-communicated so as to inform fundraising strategy and decision-making. This position is also responsible for CRM administration, including prospect and constituent management, data quality, developing reports, as well as strong understanding of nonprofit fundraising processes, donor cultivation, and related financial requirements.
You will have the opportunity to:
• ManageUniversitysdonor database and any related programs such as CRMs, mail tools, etc.Provide database training to other staff, maintain data integrity. Establish and managedonor/CRMdatabase architecture, policies, and procedures. Support, and occasionally perform, data entry, regularly produce queries, and reports for staff and volunteers. Manage gift entry, receipts and acknowledgments.
• Research and analyze data related to constituents philanthropic capacity, charitable interests, and relationship to the University in order to develop deliverables and recommendations on gift capacity. Identify new prospects.
• Manage portfolio reviews including developing meeting materials. Maintain fundraising pipeline and gift solicitation data integrity, including tracking and updating progress levels, contacts, trip reports, events, and other information. Record new prospect assignments and reassignments.
• Provide support for fundraising, cultivation, and stewardship events and activities.
To succeed in this role you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or some college education with at least five years of experience related to fundraising data management
• Advanced working knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge CRM, Jenzabar’s Advancement module, and Slate CRM; proficient in both web view and database view
• Systems thinker who is also process oriented; strategic and tactical
• Proficient in development, research and prospect management practices
• Strong research, technical, analytical, critical-thinking and relational skills. Data visualization skills (Tableau, Power BI or equivalent).
• Competence in synthesizing and compiling large amounts of data from diverse source
• Strong written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Flexible, adaptable, and creative problem-solver
• Ability to effectively document and communicate processes and procedures
• Strong analytical skills to analyze large volumes of information from disparate sources and synthesizing it in a cogent and concise form
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with a strong work ethic
• Excellent project and time management skills
If this sounds like the job for you here is information on how to apply: Apply online and submit a cover letter and resume. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
AA/EOE Statement: University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy in St. Louis values the benefits of a diverse student body and workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. The University’s employment policy shall be supported through a continuing affirmative action commitment that embodies the standards of equal employment opportunities for all persons. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2556564
University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy in St. Louis values the benefits of a diverse student body and workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. The University’s employment policy shall be supported through a continuing affirmative action commitment that embodies the standards of equal employment opportunities for all persons. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.