This full-time position serves chapters, volunteer officers and host institutions by providing support for day to day chapter needs.
- Serves as frontline staff to address collegiate member, advisor and parent inquiries and concerns such as those related to membership status, finances, housing and general questions regarding the member experience while maintaining Pi Beta Phi’s vision, mission and values.
- Manages collegiate membership data for chapters/regions overseeing accurate management of member status changes.
- Assist chapters in member finance needs via GreekBill. Execute AFP/AFD process monthly in accordance with key financial stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the Assistant Director of Chapter Development on supporting chapters in a crisis and/or on elevated status. This could be through investigative status calls, stakeholder communication support, etc.
- Supports chapter reporting through assistance with eReports and identifies ways to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Conducts special chapter visits as needed.
- Supports Fraternity Membership functions as needed to deliver a premier member experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Reporting Relationships: Reports directly to Chapter Services Director
Travel: Moderate travel required
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum two years of experience in an office setting or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Pi Beta Phi Fraternity membership preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Servant Leader Role Model: sets the standard for and consistently demonstrates the behaviors of servant leadership; always adheres to Pi Phi values
- Member Focus: is dedicated to meeting the expectations and needs of members; ensures first-hand information is obtained and used to improve programs and services
- Customer Focus: dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external customers, builds strong relationships with staff, volunteers, members and vendors fostering open dialogue to build trust and respect
- Collaborative Style: builds strong partnerships and alliances with others by identifying mutual goals and fostering open dialogue; easily creates virtual teams; shares wins and successes
- Conflict Management: finds common ground and gets cooperation with minimum noise; reads situations quickly and is good at focused listening
- Credibility: trusts others and is trusted, maintains confidentiality
- Problem Solving: solves difficult and complex problems with effective solutions; is excellent at honest analysis
- Effective Communication: possesses strong oral and written communication skills; makes effective presentations
- Technical Skills: high level of proficiency with use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), database software, and the internet
Candidates should submit cover letter and resume to Melissa Nagus at email@example.com