Gateway EITC Community Coalition
Gateway EITC Community Coalition is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that coordinates free federal and state tax preparation services for low to moderate income families and individuals, seniors, persons with disabilities, and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance preparing their taxes. Services are offered in the greater St. Louis Metropolitan Area. Last year we served over 8,900 clients and were able to return $9.1 million in tax refunds to clients in our community!
The Board of Gateway EITC is looking for an individual who is passionate about serving our community and wants to lead our organization in accomplishing its mission. This is a contracted position.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Three years of leadership experience in a small to medium sized nonprofit organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategic and work plans
- Strong verbal and written community skills and the ability to maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop, motivate, and direct large numbers of volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and monitor grants, develop budgets, and maintain financial reports
- A Bachelor’s degree, in a related field, is preferred
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm on May 3, 2019.