Painting & Decorating Contractors of America, PDCA
Are You Looking to Join an Established and Dynamic Organization at the Forefront of Industry Innovation?
Would You Like to Work with a Small, Stable, Tight-Knit Group, Working With a Variety of Projects Quickly?
Are You A Nimble Task-Master With High Standards? Is Your Mantra ‘Get It Done Now & Get It Done Right!’
This Is THE Opportunity For You To Create THE Industry Standards For Learning!
Immediate full-time opening. Painting Contractors Association (St. Louis, Missouri – serving contractor businesses worldwide), an established and growing trade association is now accepting applications for an ambitious, logical, analytical individual to join our team. You will be working with an attentive, responsible, purposeful team of people.
The Learning Management System Manager is a critical part of our association so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” to our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know is committed to continuous learning and would like to be recognized and rewarded for their contributions, efficiency, and knowledge, please read on or share this.
ABOUT THE JOB – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Systems & Process: Take full ownership of the LMS; Develop learning path and support users through advancement; Design the LMS to support industry growth; Identify, organize, sort, and spearhead development of all educational content within our system
· User Adoption & Messaging: Design LMS and curriculum process to share with internal staff for user support; Coordinate with internal staff to develop education, technical needs, training, etc. Build consensus with internal and external partners to develop relevant content and collaborate with others for implementation, training, etc. Document all processes for wider adoption
· User Experience: Create excellent visual and aesthetic experience for users; Stay abreast of industry trends and technologies to improve user experience; Actively look for feedback and potential improvements to our system / processes
ABOUT YOU – TRAITS AND SKILLS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
· You prefer maintaining and establishing an organized workplace.
· You enjoy compiling, confirming and organizing information.
· You are assertive and have a “will to win” in dealing with highly competitive situations.
· You are decisive and enjoy quick response and fast action.
· You take initiative in learning and implementing new concepts, technologies and/or methods
· You use logical, systematic and orderly procedures to meet objectives.
· You adapt traditional or devise new approaches, concepts, methods, models, designs, processes, technologies and/or systems.
· You are customer-focused and are committed to customer satisfaction.
· A formal degree and/or demonstrable history of educational progression
· Experience in curriculum curation, course development, learning management systems highly desirable.
· Tech savvy & experience exploring alternative software, etc.
· Generally 9-5 with some flexibility to meet your needs
· Infrequent travel to 2-3-day events
· Our office at Page & Lindbergh
· $45k – $55k annually
· 10% wage stipend to use at your discretion. Some staff members use this benefit for fuel, insurance, or other personal expenses of their choice.
To take the next step in our process, please apply here.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Since 1884, we have provided industry standards, tools, and education to make residential and commercial painting contractors more innovative and profitable. Our customers appreciate our supportive, friendly staff, and love the forward-thinking resources we provide. Being at the cutting-edge of an ever-expanding industry has led to our continued growth for over 100 years and has helped to facilitate comradery in the industry. Our mission is to change the success trajectory of business owners and employees and significantly impact in their lives.
Visit our web site: www.pdca.org