Youth In Need
Youth In Need, a leading non-profit organization that serves children, youth, and families in St. Louis and the surrounding counties, is seeking a full time Day Program Case Manager. This position is based out of the St. Charles, MO. The Day Program Case Manager is responsible for teaching youth the necessary skills for long-term independence and collaborating with internal and external partners for care and development of overall well being.
· Teaching youth basic like skills in areas such as effective communication, cleaning/cooking, banking, conflict resolutions, and career and professional development.
· Complete case management activates with youth including applying for Medicaid/SSI, obtaining identification, scheduling and attending medical appointments, etc.
· Supervision daily operations of day program and check in with programs
· Monitoring proper records/files and complete documentation/paperwork as required.
· Candidates must have experience working with at risk youth behaviors and barriers
· Knowledge of appropriate psychological boundaries and behavior modification, learning tools and outside resources
· Exemplary oral and written communication skills are necessary to be successful in this position.
· Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field.
· Candidates must obtain a Class E license and be insurable under Youth In Need’s auto-liability coverage
Youth In Need provides our full-time employees with an excellent benefits package, including 401K, vacation, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays, tuition assistance, affordable vision plans and paid dental, life, and disability insurance. We currently offer full-time employees two health insurance options – premiums are $0/month or $40/month.
Youth In Need serves children, young people and families of many racial and ethnic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and religious beliefs, and we seek a workforce that reflects that diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.