Biblical Business Training
Helping you apply Biblical principles at work (Faith for Work).
To see people, grow in their relationship with Christ, and expand God’s kingdom through their leadership (Leadership for Life).
· BBT provides the most comprehensive small-group, marketplace ministry platform including customized curriculum and leadership coaching delivered through a proprietary technology platform.
· Strong, strategic partnerships with organizations such as Christianity Today
· Excellent website with proprietary software for group Bible study leaders.
· BBT is a Christian non-profit organization focused on the growth and development of individuals in their Christian faith in collaboration with local churches.
· BBT is a Christian organization that serves people from multiple Christian traditions as well as non-Christians.
Position: BBT Ministry Operations Coordinator
Biblical Business Training (BBT) – an innovative, mission-focused, growing national organization helping people apply Biblical principles at work – seeks a Full-Time Ministry Operations Coordinator.
Reports To: Executive Director & CEO
As the BBT Ministry Operations Coordinator, this individual will perform a wide range of administrative support functions with the BBT team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization, including the following activities:
The Ministry Operations Coordinator will perform the following tasks:
• Support and embrace an office culture that promotes and embraces our SHIELD values (see below).
• Serve as the first point of contact to employees, office visitors, and answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls.
• Encourage and assist employees and guests in all interactions and engagements.
• Provide administrative support for the Executive Director and CEO.
• Prepare agendas, coordinate logistics, and edit content for meetings, briefing materials, and presentations as needed to support the executive team.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendars as directed.
• Troubleshoot office IT, phone, and network issues with vendors/consultants.
• Assist and support in the build-out of the company’s programs, services, and tools.
• Assist with expense reconciliation and donor relations.
• Compile and distribute recurring data reports for the executive team.
• Provide administrative support to the Curriculum department as they publish new studies.
• Provide administrative support to the Coaching department as they onboard new groups.
• Provide administrative support to the Connectivity department as they onboard new partners.
• Order and track supplies and maintain office equipment.
• Coordinate with other office staff to schedule conference rooms.
• Prepare meeting logistics within the office for the executive team.
• Open and sort incoming mail and send packages as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
It is preferred that candidates have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. The selected candidate will:
· Be a Christ-follower
· Possess and live the BBT Values: Service, Humility, Integrity, Excellence, Love, Diversity
· Strong writing, editorial, and communications skills
· High capacity to coordinate, organize, and manage projects and tasks
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, collaboration and video conferencing software, database management, website content management, technology troubleshooting preferred
· Excel at managing complex and dynamic schedules for multiple team members
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
· Working with people –
Components: adapting to the team; building team spirit; recognizing and rewarding contributions; listening; consulting others; communicating proactively; showing tolerance and consideration; showing empathy; supporting others;
· Planning and Organizing –
Components: setting objectives; planning; managing time; managing resources; monitoring progress
· Adapting and Responding to Change –
Components: adapting; accepting new ideas; adapting interpersonal style; showing cross-cultural awareness; dealing with ambiguity
· Following Instruction and Procedures –
Components: following directions and procedures; timekeeping and attending; demonstrating commitment; showing awareness of safety issues; complying with legal obligations
· Writing and reporting –
Components: applying, building, and sharing technical expertise; using technology resources; demonstrating physical and manual skills, cross-functional awareness, and spatial awareness
· Developing results and meeting customer expectations –
Components: Focusing on customer needs and satisfaction; setting, monitoring, and maintaining high standards for quality; working systematically; maintaining quality processes and productivity levels; driving projects to results
Interested individuals should submit three documents for consideration:
· Cover Letter
· Contact information for three references
· Salary requirements
Please email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as “Ministry Operations Coordinator”.