Care and Counseling, Inc.
Care and Counseling is seeking a full time, licensed mental health professional and trauma therapist to work with clients at Care and Counseling as well as at Center for Women in Transition (CWIT), a provider of comprehensive wraparound services for women reentering the St. Louis community from jail or prison. http://www.cwitstl.org/ This position is part of an exciting collaboration between Care and Counseling and Center for Women in Transition.
Provides trauma informed cognitive behavioral therapy for individual women and groups, as well as supervision of one other therapist at CWIT half time. Also provides therapy for clients at Care and Counseling half time. The right candidate will have TF-CBT training and experience working with women experiencing trauma. Experience/training in clinical supervision also required. Making this a part time position could be considered but full time is preferred.
• Professional trauma informed counseling services in two locations
• Clinical supervision of CWIT counseling staff
• Clinical staff participation at Care and Counseling
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a master’s or doctor’s degree in psychology, social work, marital and family therapy, pastoral counseling, or equivalent
2. Extensive clinical training, experience and full state licensure in psychology, marriage and family therapy, social work, counseling, trauma or medicine
3. Competence and experience with TF-CBT.
4. Experience with working with women in the criminal justice system and substance abuse disorders preferred.
5. Competence in integrating spirituality and psychotherapy in the practice of therapy and the ability to communicate this knowledge to others
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise the clinical work of others
Join our mission! Care and Counseling enhances emotional, relational and spiritual well-being through quality and affordable counseling, professional training and community education.
Join our team! Care and Counseling has a strong team of well-respected professionals who support and encourage one another.
To apply please send resume and cover letter by August 8, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls.