United Way of Greater St. Louis
Director, Client Relations
The United Way of Greater St. Louis mobilizes the community with one goal in mind — helping people live their best possible lives. To achieve this mission, we are seeking a Director of Client Relations committed to providing high quality stewardship to donors to make their giving easy, impactful and personally meaningful. This role plays an essential role in our efforts through the effective management of staff and delivery of value-add customized and employee engagement services to a portfolio of corporate and organizational accounts.
This role is responsible for developing the annual action plan for custom accounts, including budget and revenue sources, performance targets and goals, supervising a team of Custom Account Managers, and participating in the development of donor segmentation, research and engagement plan to increase retention and annual giving.
- Participates in the planning and associated process creation to ensure collaboration, integration and alignment across Resource Development teams and shared service partners across United Way
- Develop, evaluate and continuously improve and update donor services in area of responsibility
- Works with internal United Way team and companies’ CSR leadership teams
- Assist with the planning of client companies’ CSR strategies, as appropriate
- Maintains positive relationships with charitable, civic, community and legislative organizations in all of the communities served by client companies
- Partners with companies/organizations to achieve CSR, philanthropic and community engagement goals
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, communications, or nonprofit management; or equivalent, in job-related areas
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or fundraising is preferred, along with demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and summarize data for use in planning, service delivery and continuous quality improvement efforts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and demonstrated ability to learn new technology applications
To apply, please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Careers@stl.Unitedway.org
Employment is contingent upon passing a screening for illegal drug use
United Way of Greater St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer