Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation
Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation is a 501©3 headquartered in St. Louis serving families across the United States. Our organization started 8 years ago family foundation, but we have grown incrementally and are now experiencing significant growth as we support families and partner with hospitals nationally.
At Mighty Oakes Heart foundation our vision is that families facing congenital heart defects should have the freedom to be a family and have hope amidst the chaos. We are working towards that vision by supporting families who have children with congenital heart defects financially, emotionally and in ways unique to their needs.
The Operations Manager will oversee and manage the daily administrative operations of Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation. As well, the Operations Manager will play an instrumental role in overseeing the daily operations of the fundraising efforts, as listed in this position description. The position requires the ability to proactively manage and lead multiple operational tasks on a daily basis, while being a positive representative to Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation’s various constituents and the general public.
The full-time salaried position reports directly to the Executive Director of Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation. While we have a budget established for the position, salary is commensurate with experience.
The following are general position responsibilities associated with this position:
Support Executive Director in administrative support, including but not limited to:
· Daily administrative support
· Overseeing scheduling and implementation of Governing Board, Committee meetings, and other organizational meetings as needed
· Taking minutes at each Governing Board meeting on behalf of the Secretary of the Board for approval of Executive Director and Secretary of the Board
Oversee daily operations of the organization, including but not limited to:
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail
· Daily organizational administrative tasks
Support Director of Development
· Work closely with the Director of Development to offer event related support
· Oversee all gift processing and donor communications in Constituent Database
· Oversee all gift acknowledgment letter process in collaboration with Executive Director and Director of Development
· Assist in planning and execution of all stewardship activities
· Must have a passion for our mission, vision, and values
· Three or more years demonstrable experience in a support ort role preferred
· Four-year degree, preferred
· Work with Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation Executive Director, and Director of Development to assist in all daily operations.
· Familiar with CRM nonprofit software, donor databases and other fundraising technology to use in their daily job duties.
· Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Highly organized with excellent time management skills
· Flexibility with job duties as well as a creative, self-starter attitude.
· An activator, can quickly turn an idea into an action plan
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service to internal and external audiences.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Must be able to lift min. 50 lbs. independently
Please send your resume with a cover letter of interest that specifically addresses your experiences, qualifications and salary requirements to Becky Ortyl, Executive Director, at email@example.com or:
Mighty Oakes Heart Foundation
Attn: Becky Ortyl
PO Box 440323 St. Louis, MO 63144
Hiring will take place as soon as the best candidate is selected.