Saint Louis University
Under general direction, the Alumni Engagement Officer assists in cultivating and broadening alumni interest and financial support of the University. The position develops engagement opportunities for some or all of the following focus areas: the general alumni base, St. Louis alumni, affinity groups, regional groups, current students and school based groups. This position is also responsible for a portfolio of volunteers and donors, which will require identification, recruitment, training, and solicitation.
On a broad level, develops engaging programming with the ultimate goal of increasing alumni involvement at the University.
Concentrates focus on one or more of the following areas: the general alumni base, St. Louis alumni, affinity groups, regional groups, current students and school based groups.
Responsible for a portfolio of donors.
Identifies, recruits, trains, and manages volunteers.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Personal Characteristics
• Knowledge of alumni relations, volunteer management, event planning, and project coordination
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal/human relation skills
• Ability to organize time, projects, and details
• Ability to operate personal computer
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to travel locally (nationally when needed) to manage and develop donor relations
Bachelor’s degree, supplemented with one to three (1-3) years of related experience
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2s94hww9pmdjnwr2