Washington University in St. Louis
The position will support the communications efforts of Regional Development Programs with primary responsibility for: writing remarks for small events; designing and coordinating print and electronic communications; and conducting advanced data extraction, analysis, and record-keeping. This is a strategically important position that has a huge impact on the productivity of Regional Communications and our ability to provide comprehensive communications between the University and our alumni, parents, and friends across the country.
- Strategically craft, edit, and schedule Regional Development Programs broadcast emails (Maestro) including invitations, event reminders, recognition, newsletters, surveys, and event follow-up.
- Design and produce Publisher documents and posters to be distributed at Regional Development Programs events.
- Design electronic updates to be shared via email with regional cabinet members and university volunteer leadership.
- Write remarks for salons and special events.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for all Regional Development Programs events and photo slide shows for special award presentations.
- FilemakerPro databases: refine, audit, and update regional cabinet database and write related letters from the chancellor and regional cabinet chairs. Produce reports for Alumni & Development constituents.
High school plus 3 years of work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7
Full position description at https://jobs.wustl.edu/. Job Opening ID: 45443
Or click below:
To see the full list of A&D openings, along with the detailed job descriptions, please go to https://jobs.wustl.edu for opportunities across the University. From there you can also easily filter for the A&D jobs by selecting “advanced search” and then location as “Alumni and Development Programs.”
To learn more about careers in Alumni & Development please visit: http://alumni.wustl.edu/ContactUs/Career_Opportunities/
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.