STAGES St. Louis
The Database Administrator is responsible for managing the donor database and assisting with development activities which include:
- Developing an advanced grasp of Donor Perfect CRM Database
- Implementing best procedures for Donor Perfect
- Entering donations with 100% accuracy
- Generating acknowledgment letters and receipts for gifts in a timely manor
- Preparing and mailing solicitation letters
- Running reports and pulling segmented donor lists from Donor Perfect
- Reviewing local media sources for donor profile updates – deaths, marriages, births, etc.
- Conducting prospect research
- Demonstrating professionalism with donors and staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Methodical – Detail oriented with strong analytical, systems, and creative problem solving skills to evaluate performance, prepare reports, and recommend/implement solutions using independent judgment.
- Reliable – Capable of handling multiple tasks, projects and timelines. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Creative and Curious – A systems-thinker and builder, who is not afraid to be innovative in designing solutions and has skills in articulating these ideas and concepts.
- Flexible – Capable of performing at a high level while managing multiple priorities as part of a “lean” team.
- Driven – Passion for the work and an interest in continuous learning and improvement.
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communications skills
- Reliable transportation
- An understanding of the St. Louis philanthropic and civic community
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university
- Demonstrated background or interest in Theatre and/or the Arts
- Experience using CRM Databases (Donor Perfect, Raiser’s Edge, eTapestry, etc.)
- Experience as a working member of a not-for-profit administration team
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Jessica Beustring at firstname.lastname@example.org.