Grand Center Inc.
GCI is the leader in enhancing the visitor experience when visiting the arts district. Our primary goal is creating the physical environment that insures a positive experience. Our focus ranges from infrastructure improvements to managing security to the installation of public art along with many additional activities. Ancillary programs include the activation of public space, district tours, collaborative district marketing, economic development, and convening arts partners to work together on larger, district-focused programs. GCI is a non-profit organization, centrally located in Grand Center Arts District.
Job Purpose: We are looking for a part-time Digital Media Coordinator to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing programs. Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include planning and executing social media, sourcing images and artwork, creating content for website and newsletters, updating online assets, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
● Support marketing initiatives.
● Posting and planning social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for @grandcenterartsdistrict and GCI channels.
● Gather, analyze, and report monthly analytics for social channels and websites.
● Create and write e-newsletters and digital communications.
● Communicate and collaborate with area partners.
● Edit marketing materials.
● Update website content and calendars; working with vendors and marketing consultant on all website updates.
● CMS management and troubleshooting (WordPress)
● Project manage new website initiatives and upgrades
● Identify and engage with influencers + collaborators.
● Optimize SEO.
● 3 years experience preferred.
● Active on social media.
● Knowledge of CMS.
● Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills.
● Highly organized.
● Strong computer literacy.
● Project management experience.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Knowledge of web analytics.
● Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred.
- Three or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with not-for-profit organizations is preferred.
- Executive Director
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Part time; 20-25 hours/week; preferred schedule is M-F, 4-5 hours daily.
- This is an office-based position with some field work.
- Some evening and weekend work required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Grand Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.