Painting Contractors Association
If you are curious, a problem solver and enjoy helping people, we have the job for you. Come work in a small, creative and focused team environment where every day will be different, require you to think on your feet and allow you to make worthwhile and valuable contributions to the membership of the Painting Contractors Association. You will provide accurate and prompt support to members needing help optimizing their membership; this requires you to be invested in member success, and be motivated in following up with every member you help to make sure your support was effective. Your days will be full but fun, busy but focused – this is a dynamic and high performing team you’ll be joining – come ready to roll up your sleeves and you’ll find this a great place to work.
Who we are:
The Painting Contractors Association is a growing, not-for-profit, trade association. While we’ve been around since 1884, we have a start-up mindset.. Our team has a simple purpose: to provide an exceptional member experience.
PCA is the only trade association dedicated to the success of painting contractors across the world. PCA offers many resources for contractors to develop and grow their businesses through participation in education programs, peer to peer networking events, use of PCA Industry Standards and so much more.
● Excellent problem-solving skills to ensure excellent member service in a helpful and thoughtful way, reflecting positivity on PCA.
● Project enthusiasm, courteousness, and confidence when interacting with a diverse membership.
● Quickly identify the member needs and match them to a product or service that best fits.
● Enroll members, process payments, complete other transactions and member requests as needed.
● Display empathy and offer solutions that are in the best interest of PCA and its members.
● Handle all inbound phone calls related to member accounts or general questions about products and services.
● Minimum of two years related work experience.
● Will consider a combination of education and experience. Non-profit and administrative support experience is a plus.
● Possess excellent personal relation skills including listening, de escalating angry members, etc.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Customer service phone experience preferred.
● Knowledge of telephone communication skills.
● Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. This work involves personal contact with individuals inside and outside the organization.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suites).
● Must be able to adapt to change and learn quickly.
● Required Travel – Seven (7) days once a year.
Associate’s degree required.
● Yearly Accrual (120) PTO Hours
● Ten (10) Paid Holidays
● Retirement Plan: Simple IRA (PCA matches up to 3%)
● Bi-Weekly Personal Medical Insurance Stipend (11% of annual salary)
● (40) hour work week: (8 hours per day)
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Salary: $ 24,000 – $30,000 (DOE)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter about why you are perfect for this position.
Submission deadline: July 10, 2020