Executive Assistant Position Announcement
The Executive Assistant is responsible for working directly in an administrative support role to the Head of School and provides support to the Chief Operating Officer as needed. The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of complex and confidential administrative, programmatic, and operational support tasks. The Executive Assistant must be able to handle a high volume of work under strict timelines and in an environment with constant interruptions. The Executive Assistant reports to the Head of School.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary support to the Head of School; orchestrate the Head of School’s calendar, manage appointments, monitor emails, and screen calls.
- Perform administrative tasks as required by Head of School; create documents, take meeting notes, prepare materials for presentations, and manage correspondence.
- Liaison between staff and Head of School; provide support and coverage to the front desk.
- Manage special projects as directed by Head of School, coordinate transportation for sporting events and field trips.
- Act as backup to the Finance Department as needed.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records; open, sort, and distribute incoming mail with CFO.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience
- 5 years of administrative experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Possess exceptional organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in education or other non-profit organization a plus
Please email resume and cover letter to HR@logosschool.org.
Attn: Kathy Fenger