Lutheran Hour Minsitries
Lutheran Hour Ministries is seeking enthusiastic individual with a passion for sharing the Gospel to help expand Lutheran Hour Ministries’ Spanish-language ministry programs carried out in the North America Region. This position will support and advance all ongoing and new initiatives engaging Spanish-speaking people in the North America Region and, when appropriate, beyond with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to fulfill the mission of Lutheran Hour Ministries.
- Passionate and energetic about proclaiming the saving news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to mass audiences across North America and beyond
- Bilingual and bicultural: Spanish language as native tongue; demonstrated proficiency in cross-cultural engagement, especially between Hispanics and Anglos generally understood
- Familiar with cultural issues common among the different US Hispanic audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel within North America region and when strategically fruitful, beyond
- Experience with content creation for and audience engagement in social media
- Strong organizational and cooperation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interface with a variety of people
- Well organized, with ability to administer programs and plans
- Able to work creatively and to deadline, as well as in a team environment
- Flexible, teachable, mature in Christian formation
Location: Virtual First
Apply at www.lhm.org/careers
The above listing is a full-time position with benefits through Concordia Plan Services. (See www.concordiaplans.org for benefit details: The Church’s Plan.)
For more information on Lutheran Hour Ministries, please visit www.lhm.org.