A.R.C. Angels Foundation (AAF)
A.R.C. Angels Foundation (AAF), a not-for-profit entity, is committed to saving lives by preventing suicide through education and creating awareness. Sadly, suicide is the second-leading cause of death among youth between the ages of 10 and 24 in Missouri. AAF is dedicated to doing its part to help curb this staggering statistic through education, developing and administering programs for teens, collaborating with other suicide prevention organizations, and providing scholarships to students to recognize their leadership in promoting suicide awareness and prevention.
We are at a point that we are ready to bring someone on full-time to move us to the next level and expand our reach to more and more individuals in need! To move us into the future, we are excited to announce AAF has created a new position, an Executive Director, to ensure our Mission is fulfilled. This position is based in the St. Louis, MO area.
- Are you passionate about helping to attack the growing problem of suicide, especially among our treasured youth?
- Can you work with the AAF Board of Directors to develop a long-term strategy for AAF to fulfill its Mission?
- Can you work with the AAF Board of Directors to assist in fund raising?
- Do you have the ability to call others to action by promoting active and broad participation by volunteers?
- Can you engage with schools and other community groups and organizations to get them involved in this worthwhile venture?
- Do you have the skills and abilities to manage a budget?
We are looking for someone with…
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or a related field or a Bachelor’s degree with substantial related experience
- Professional experience in suicide prevention and/or the education field
- Familiarity with social media
- Development experience is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like it fits you, the Search Committee wants to hear from you. Email your resume, along with a cover letter including salary requirements, to email@example.com.