Nonprofit Job Postings
The Rome Group is pleased to provide you with information on the latest job openings in the St. Louis philanthropic community. Please visit often!
While we are not a search firm, we do post open positions on our website to connect organizations with potential candidates. If you would like more information regarding this service or if you have other news you would like us to share, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Post Your Position Announcement…
If your nonprofit organization would like to post a position announcement on The Rome Group’s Web site, follow the instructions below.
- Email the position description to email@example.com. The position description can be any length. There is no additional charge based on number of words, etc.
- Once the position has been formatted a link will be returned to the sender for review before the posting is distributed. Changes can be made at this time.
- Once we are told the announcement is approved, we will put it in the queue to be posted on this site. In addition, a broadcast email will be sent to approximately 1,150 nonprofit professionals and volunteers, primarily in the greater St. Louis metro area, with a link to your announcement.
- The posting will remain on our site until we are advised to remove it, unless there is a deadline noted in the posting. We will remove a posting after the deadline has passed.
- There is a $150 fee for each position posted. Once the position is posted, we will send you an invoice during our next billing cycle.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314/533-0930.
Available jobs are listed below. Use the Category drop down to filter jobs by category. Use the Location drop down to filter jobs by location. Check or uncheck job status boxes to filter accordingly. You can also type in a keyword and hit enter/return to filter by keywords or phrases. Click on the job title to view more details about the job.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please email us at email@example.com.