Angels’ Arms is seeking a highly energetic, detail-oriented individual to assume the responsibility of processing and acknowledging donor gifts, tracking donor and constituent data while providing clerical support to various members of the organization including staff, board members, and donors.
– Provide administrative support to the staff
– Meet and greet office visitors
– Process incoming mail including donations and invoices
– Recording cash and in-kind donations into donor database
– Compose, print, and mail acknowledgment letters, send acknowledgment emails and videos to donors
– Reconcile weekly donation reports/invoices with the accountant
– Track and acknowledge staff/board/supporter milestones and birthdays
– Manage office supplies, letterhead, envelopes, and stationary
Qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– High school diploma or GED required
– Experience as an Administrative Assistant or related position preferred
– Knowledgeable of G Suite including Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Must be able to handle confidential information
– Ability to work independently answering correspondence and inquiries
– Ability to multitask and work effectively as a team member
– Proficient in time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
– Committed to sustaining strong working partnerships with donors, volunteers, foster families, staff members, and the Board of Directors
Part-time Position (15-20 hours/week)
Qualified applicants will be able to choose which days/times of day they work. Must be within regular office hours.
Start date: Immediately
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls, please.
Information about Angels’ Arms:
Angels’ Arms, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in St. Louis, MO, engages the community to support foster families in our loving homes and beyond, keeping siblings together, and allowing kids to surpass the limits of foster care. For more information, visit www.angelsarms.org.
Angels’ Arms is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.