Network for Strong Communities (NSC)
Network for Strong Communities is seeking a Learning Manager.
· Manage learning opportunity calendar; this includes workshops, roundtables, conferences, and online training.
· Coordinate workshop details: this includes scheduling, working with presenters, managing zoom, room set up, materials management, etc.
· Manage registration software and database.
· Manage presenters and learning consultants.
· Manage scholarship program; this includes application process, tracking participation, and regular communication.
· Support all learning program marketing and communication initiatives including e-blasts, newsletters and other correspondence.
· Manage community training calendar and partnerships.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3 – 5 years applicable experience; college degree preferred
· Nonprofit experience preferred
· Exceptional computer skills; proficient with MS Office software, Google Suite, social media and email marketing platforms; experience with communication software (Constant Contact) and CRM/DRM software a plus; willingness to learn these programs is a must
· Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills
· Strong verbal and writing skills with exceptional attention to detail
· Proficient in managing business correspondence, files, and records
· Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent customer service orientation
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.