Beta Gamma Sigma
Title: CRM Manager
Job Status: Permanent, Full Time, Exempt
Regular Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am CT- 4 pm CT
Office Environment: Hybrid working (remote and in-office, at the discretion of the Executive Director)
Location: Candidates in the St. Louis, MO area strongly preferred. Consideration may be given to remote candidates based on qualifications
Immediate Supervisor: Interim Executive Director
Compensation package: Salary & full benefits
Who are we:
Beta Gamma Sigma is The International Business Honor Society. Since 1913 we have recognized and honored top-performing students from around the world in business schools accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). We are also a proud member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS). We are dedicated to providing lifetime value for our members, by offering programs, connections, benefits, and opportunities to every individual in our organization.
BGS Global HQ is located in St. Louis, MO USA.
Who we are seeking:
BGS is seeking an experienced CRM Manager to manage current and future issues related to an established CRM database (a Microsoft Dynamics system). This role will be responsible for day-to-day CRM system management, as well as troubleshooting of tasks and processes related to data management. The position is also responsible for reporting functionality and monitoring the system user experience. The CRM Manager will work with a small, tight-knit team to manage contact records, historical membership data, and processes associated with new member/customer intake. The UX aspect of the current CRM will be undergoing a system upgrade over the next 12+ months. The CRM Manager will be a crucial part of this upgrade process.
This position will work closely with our membership team, marketing team, and the Executive Director.
- Maintain CRM database and integrations (including broadcast messaging system, online community and website)
- Oversee the MX user experience, with the goal of continuous improvement
- Create advanced finds, workflows and reports
- Train staff members
- Troubleshoot issues for internal and external stakeholders
- Create protocols for data processing
- Design and prepare reports for management
- IT vendor management
- Evaluate company needs for continuous improvement
- Create/maintain disaster recovery plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or formal education in database management, information systems or IT
- Familiarity and/or experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics platform
- 2+ years CRM management experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to communicate effectively, particularly when explaining technical issues to non-tech people
- Experience managing IT vendor relationships
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Project Management skills and/or training
- Experience working for a membership organization/ association
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- HTML experience
- Familiarity with Informz and/or Higher Logic systems
How to apply:
Send your CV, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please. Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
It is the policy of Beta Gamma Sigma to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Beta Gamma Sigma prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation