Interfaith Partnership of Greater St. Louis
Interfaith Partnership of Greater St. Louis is now accepting applications for a part-time Executive Administrator.
Interfaith Partnership is a non-profit organization composed of over thirty different religious groups, which has been promoting positive interfaith relations since 1986. Further details about Interfaith Partnership can be found on www.interfaithstl.org.
The Executive Administrator will work in close cooperation with IPSTL’s Executive Director to coordinate, oversee, and implement all aspects of operations for this small non-profit agency. Experience working in non-profit and/or the field of religious studies/interfaith relations would be helpful.
This part-time position will involve working an average of 20 hours per week for $21.00/hour. There are no benefits. The Executive Administrator will be compensated for hours worked beyond 20 hour per week with the advance approval of the Executive Director. Hours are flexible, depending on the workload and with the approval of the Executive Director. Must be able to work in office 4-5 days per week; IPSTL is a small office environment and follows CDC Covid-19 guidance. There is no paid time off.
Interfaith Partnership is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Summary: The Executive Administrator reports to IPSTL’s Executive Director, working in close cooperation to coordinate, oversee, and implement all aspects of operations for this small non-profit agency.
Work Schedule: Part-time, 20 hours per week, plus extra hours as needed with the advance approval of the Executive Director. Hours are flexible with approval of the Executive Director.
- Efficient management and operation of the IPSTL Office following standard office practices and procedures, providing organizational structure and ongoing follow-up for ED’s appointments, meetings, and projects.
- Supports the Executive Director and assists Board and Cabinet Members, coordinating all administrative aspects of regular Board and Cabinet meetings, including agenda preparation, reports and presentations, meeting notes and minutes.
- Supports IPSTL’s programs, activities, and functions: assist in production of Annual Celebration Event; coordinate, promote, and support IPSTL educational outreach programs, seminars and webinars; provide accurate and timely responses to internal and external information requests; assist Director of Community Engagement and Communications in programs as assigned.
- Manage and maintain donor and donation database, including but not limited to assisting ED with grant writing and tracking, allocating and tracking donations received, creating and generating reports for donations, memberships, mailings, etc., creating and executing acknowledgements for all gifts and donations.
- Manage IPSTL banking and financial transactions with fiscal services vendor; responsible for budget oversight and tracking.
- Maintain an efficient and accurate filing system for the IPSTL office, including Board and Cabinet records.
- Oversees office technology systems for the IPSTL; familiarity with websites, social media, blogs, etc., preferred.
- Maintains and manages office supplies.
- Effective management of the IPSTL calendar and the Executive Director’s calendar of events and meetings, with responsibility to disseminate accurate and up-to-date information to Board, Cabinet, staff, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in nonprofit environment preferred; experience working in religious studies/interfaith relations would be helpful.
- Grant writing experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent information technology skills, including proficiency in current office systems and software including, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM/donor database applications, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with Zoom, especially webinar features is a plus.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and attend to details.
- Ability to function as part of a team and interface appropriately with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excitement about being part of an ambitious, growing, and quickly changing organization that is in the process of implementing a new strategic plan.
- Must be able to work in an in-person office environment.
Interested applicants should send their letter of interest and resume to Rev. Jim Poinsett, Executive Director of Interfaith Partnership, at email@example.com.