Lafayette Industries, a mission driven contract packaging business and 501(c)(3) organization, seeks an experienced Director of Development and Marketing. Help lead a first-class organization that is the largest single full-time employer of adults with developmental disabilities in Missouri! Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Development and Marketing is responsible for donor relations, individual and planned giving programs, major gifts, corporate sponsorships, grants and special events. Works with the CEO, Board, and Sr. Staff to achieve our mission and strategic goals. $6 million annual operating budget comprised of public funding, manufacturing revenues and private donations.
- *Design and implement donor and fundraising programs to meet annual goals as developed with the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors.
- *Prospect, solicit, and engage individual, corporate and community organization donors. Partner with CEO, Board of Directors and staff to identify potential donors and sponsorships.
- *Lead presentations to potential donors and manage the follow-through to ensure donor satisfaction.
- *Plan and execute established Annual Appeal and special events (Golf Tournament, Mouse Races, and Picnic).
- *Create, plan and execute new special events.
- *Produce materials such as letters, brochures, signs, social media communications and web content.
- *Write and submit timely grant proposals.
- *Maintain current grants and research additional grant opportunities.
- *Develop and maintain strong donor relationships through regular personal communication.
- *Oversee donor recognition and cultivation activities, including presentations to donors, speaking engagements and onsite tours.
- *Maintain accurate records of receipts from individual donors, prospect identification and cultivation, corporate giving and grant funds.
- *Ensure the revenue is tracked appropriately in financial reports.
- *Cultivate a base of volunteers to support events, social programming and operational needs.
- *BS or higher in communications, non-profit management, marketing, business or a related field preferred or commensurate experience.
- *Well organized, a creative self-starter capable of handling multiple tasks, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- *Proficient in Microsoft Office, database donor software and use of social communication platforms.
- *Five or more years of proven success in fundraising, development, grant writing, creating social communication platforms, digital marketing, preferably in non-profit organizations providing services to individuals with disabilities desired.
- *Friday afternoons off!
- *403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- * Paid Vacation, Holidays, PTO & Personal Days
- *Group Health Insurance & HRA (Company contributes towards employee premiums)
- *Company Paid Life Insurance
- *Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance available for employees, spouse and dependents
How to Apply? If you are qualified and interested in this position, email your resume to Vicki Whiteside, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-227-5666, ext. 1120.
Visit our website at: www.lafayetteindustries.com