Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Charles County
The Community Impact Coordinator manages Club volunteers, engages in the community with stakeholders, builds supportive relationships with other organizations, and supports specific Club programs that are dependent on Club volunteers. This is a full-time exempt position based at the Administrative Office (1211 Lindenwood Avenue, St. Charles, MO 63301) and reports directly to the Director of Resource Development. The salary range is between $36,000-$41,000 based on experience and education; position includes health benefits, paid time off, and other benefits.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Aleisha Mulnix, Director of Resource Development at email@example.com
Position Duties & Responsibilities
· Builds relationships with community influencers and “gatekeepers” to venues/events where BGCSTC can promote their services.
· Assists with special projects, events, and community engagement efforts. This includes volunteer and staff oversight at both on-site and off-site locations.
· Volunteer management to include required forms, training, onboarding, and data collection.
· Staff lead on key community events hosted by the Clubs including but not limited to: Back to School Bash, Trunk or Treat, and Great Futures Lunch.
· Direct oversight of key pre-teen and teen Club programs including but not limited to: ACT Prep, Youth of the Year, Torch Club, and Keystone Club with collaboration from Unit Leadership.
· Participates in volunteer and staff recruitment events and engages with the community at large as needed.
· Serves as organization representative at select community events and activities.
· Coordinates monthly mobile food market with Community Health.
· Manages all aspects of preparation for volunteer meetings and events which include assembling materials, track attendance, data entry in CRM, meeting set up/tear down, and other logistics.
· Supports programs and activities to secure funding from individuals, corporations, and other stakeholders to include special events, annual campaigns, and other Club activities.
· Gathers information and metrics for grant applications and reports related to volunteer engagement, corporate partners, teen and pre-teen programs, and service projects.
· Works with unit staff to support programming needs.
· Compiles supporting information related to specific grant applications and reports from both internal and external sources as needed.
· Assists with training and development programs for employees and volunteers.
· Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Ability to meet deadlines consistently and effectively
Ability to work independently and productively in fast-paced environments
Organizational and record keeping skills are essential
Experience with Microsoft Office, CRM databases, and member management systems
Easily engages with a wide variety of people
Personable, professional individual with strong communication skills, both oral and written
Ability to advance the Club’s direction
Polished presentation and interpersonal skills
Sound problem solving and decision-making skills
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Minimum of two years job-related experience, such as teaching/coaching, community engagement, working in a school setting with pre-teens and teens, volunteer management, or team leadership
Not for profit experience a plus
Willingness to flex hours to accommodate the needs of the job
Able to lift/carry 15-25 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
Some weekends and evenings will be required with advance notice
Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
Willingness and ability to obtain a Class E license to drive Club vans as needed
Willingness to complete background and reference checks
The information presented indicates the general nature/level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. BGCSTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and has a DEI Policy.