Title: Administrative Coordinator
Duration: Full Time
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm (flexible)
Salary: $42,000 – $52,000 annually
Benefits: Paid Benefits
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Gateway Global is a training and workforce development organization headquartered in St. Louis, MO. Our mission is to help U.S. companies and governments remain globally competitive by training and upskilling youth and young adults in now and next generation technologies that support U.S. Critical Infrastructure. We provide the future American workforce with Awareness (about what is available), Access (to tools, resources, and people), Application (of skills and abilities), Aspiration (to elevate their status and income), and Achievement (of goals and transformation).
Gateway Global is a regional leader in the tech based workforce development and training for youth and young adults ages 14- 24 with a goal of becoming a national leader. Our motto is that “high performance is a choice” and we strongly believe that people from all backgrounds can transform their lives and generations by being self-motivated, excellence driven, having set goals, and building powerful relationships. Our work environment is focused, empathetic, strategic, flexible when necessary and forward thinking. Our people are doers, innovators, self-directed, and encouraged to think big and be first movers. At Gateway Global we expect our team and the people that we serve to get better everyday by staying on trend with industry, thinking differently than others, and asking themselves “what can I do differently today to improve tomorrow?” This is a place you want to work if you truly want to leave your mark on the nation and on the world.
The Administrative Coordinator is a role that is essential for the organization’s daily operations. The AC supports the Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of Programs and Operations in calendar management, coordinating meetings, managing and maintaining organizational accounts and records, monitoring and managing visitors to the facilities, managing client and tenant relationships, stocking and managing break rooms, manages deliveries and both incoming and outgoing mail, and general manages all administrative responsibilities and tasks to help keep the office and facilities running smoothly.
● Performs all administrative tasks including but not limited to maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of conference rooms, break rooms, and other meeting spaces.
Answers phone, greets guests, performs typing, filing, copying, and other related office duties.
● Manages access control on front door entrance and responsibly admits visitors.
● Types, prints, copies, and distributes all necessary correspondence and documents for executive meetings and board meetings.
● Manages CEO and VPPO calendars, meetings, and travel.
● Manages and maintains organization’s distribution list and newsletter and works with Program Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator to distribute properly and in a timely manner.
● Assists with event planning, setup and breakdown and responsible for organizing volunteers or vendors associated with events.
● Manages, maintains and input data into all organizational databases including, but not limited to grants, government contract or funding, individual philanthropy, employees, clients, students, vendors, partners, sponsors, office tenants, classroom rentals, and volunteers.
● Generate analysis and reporting from databases for executive, board, or management review as needed.
● Manages and maintains all staff records and files and organizes accordingly.
● Tracks all order inventory for facilities and general office supplies.
● Manages all mail and distributes to the appropriate party on a daily basis.
● Manages all administrative reports and documents including, but not limited to incident, reimbursement, travel, vendor selection, RFPs, RFIs.
● Manages and organizes all accounts payable and receivable and disburses payments to vendors or utilities and enters all A/P and A/R transactions into Quickbooks for the accounting team.
● Oversees administrative details of daily operations including, but not limited to monthly expenses, subscriptions, compliance documents, and technology needs.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum 2 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 5 years of experience with an Associate’s Degree; Minimum 7 years of consecutive experience with high school diploma
● Customer Service, Exceptional Professionalism, Positive Winning Attitude
● General Human Resources Skills
● Punctual, Dependable, Honest
● Strong Command of English Language
● Excellent Spelling and Grammar
● Reliable Transportation and Childcare
● Excellent Organizational Skills
● Strong Budgeting and Fiscal and Fiduciary Responsibility
● Proven Leadership and Excellent Listening Skills
● Ability to Work Independently or as Part of a Team
● General Knowledge of Non-Profit Organizational Management
● Self-Motivated, Creative Individual with Excellent Time and Project Management Skills
● Keen Respect for Not Wasting Time
● Always Striving for High Performance
● Microsoft Office Suite
● Adobe Acrobat
● Quickbooks Online
● Google Docs, Calendar, Classroom, Sheets
● Zoom, MS Teams
● Canvas Instructure
● Blackbaud, Infinite Campus, or Similar Student Record Management Software
● Zoho, Salesforce or similar CRM Software
● Monday.com or Similar Project Management Software
● Donorsnap, Donor Perfect, Foundant or Similar Donor Management Software
Physical demands are representative of the requirements necessary for an employee to perform the essential functions of this position. The employee is required to actively listen and communicate clearly with an emphasis on self management and management of others. The employee is required to publicly speak. The employee is required to reach with arms and hands, balance, lean, and move from one location to another. Vision abilities required by this job include close and far. Ability to operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and lift and transport files and reports is required. Employees must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Gateway Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
All roles are subject to a background check and drug screening. All candidates required to be an American citizen or legally eligible to work in the United States.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Email resume, executive summary, and three professional references to email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE- Role: Administrative Coordinator – YOUR LAST NAME