The SoulFisher Ministries
Chief Operating Officer
The SoulFisher Ministries – St. Louis, MO, USA
The SoulFisher Ministries (TSM) is looking for a dynamic Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead TSM’s operational management, including finance, HR, programming, and development.
The COO will play a critically important role, with the opportunity to make a significant impact on TSM’s ability to grow its programs so that it can reach more people. The COO will be crucial in advancing the organization’s mission by providing strategic direction, fostering collaboration, driving operational excellence, overseeing the organization’s day-to-day operations, and ensuring the effective implementation of programs and services. The chosen candidate will be pivotal in contributing to the organization’s mission and being part of a team dedicated to making a real difference!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the organization’s day-to-day operations to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and alignment with strategic goals.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of programs that address the needs of youth and parents impacted by incarceration.
- Work closely with the CEO and other leaders to contribute to the development and execution of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Successfully manage a budget, including optimizing the allocation of resources and showing return on investment on all expenditures.
- Monitor financial performance and report regularly to the executive team and Board of Directors.
- Lead and inspire organizational change and creatively pursue expansion initiatives, acting as a key voice of leadership in the decision-making process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including community partners, government agencies, and donors.
- Inspire a diverse, dedicated team, encouraging maximum performance and dedication through a collaborative and positive leadership style.
- Provide effective leadership to staff, fostering a positive and inclusive organizational culture.
- Mentor and develop team members, promoting professional growth and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
Experience includes but is not limited to:
- 10+ years of operations experience, including HR, payroll, finance, and process management.
- A passion for TSM’s mission of responding to the needs of youth with incarcerated parents and promoting restorative justice for those currently or formerly incarcerated.
- People leadership experience, with robust team-building skills and understanding of organizational development and culture.
- Superb organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to marshal them to form and maintain strategic external partnerships; strong communication and listening skills.
- Proficient at using MS Office Suite programs. Past program/database integration experience, preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
Evidence of initiative, analysis, problem-solving, creativity, and follow-through.
- A proven history of facilities and project management experience.
DRiWaterstone Human Capital is proud to lead this search on behalf of The SoulFisher Ministries. For more information on how to apply, please visit: https://driwaterstonehc.com/position/chief-operating-officer-the-soulfisher-ministries/ .