Who We Are:
From the start, community has been at the core of who we are and what we do. We are committed to bringing wellness to our communities. Our dedicated team, volunteers and staff work around the clock to ensure that Randolph and Washington County continue to become healthier and safer by providing services needed to all types of people. We provide substance use and mental health counseling, school counseling, services for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities, and much more. We value integrity, empathy, respect, quality, teamwork, and communication. Come be part of the ComWell team!
Join our progressive and innovative team while helping improve our communities one life as a time. This position is responsible for directing the delivery of behavioral health services across Randolph and Washington Counties at our four outpatient behavioral health clinics. This role will also be directly involved in launching certification as a CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic).
Retention bonuses, Salary negotiable based on experience
- Mentor, direct, lead and inspire the ComWell behavioral health team members.
- Work with the management team to meet key agency metrics and compliance with requirements.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization.
- Responsible for monitoring program and staff performance to ensure access to services and budgetary goals.
- Responsible for service development, adjustment and advocacy to better meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for knowledge and implementation of the latest evidence based practices related to the behavioral health field.
- Serves as a member of the Leadership Team and assists with development and management of agency wide operations.
- This person must have excellent communication skills.
- Must possess excellent computer proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer services.
- A Master’s degree in the social service field is required.
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or Clinical Professional Counselor is required.
- A minimum of three years management experience required.
- Must be able to pass all ComWell background checks
Interested applicants should send an up-to-date resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org