Ursuline Academy is a private, all-girls high school deeply rooted in Catholic values and inspired by the charism of St. Angela Merici. The faculty and staff of Ursuline Academy demonstrate passion and care in all that we do, striving to meet each student where she is and help her to create a personalized educational, social and spiritual path. All are encouraged to explore innovative ways to do our work and to actively support the efforts of one another, modeling for students the courage to use their minds and voices in service to community and God.
The Events and Stewardship Coordinator is the point person for projects and special events that are vital to the success of Ursuline Academy advancement efforts. This is a hospitality-forward professional position that involves welcoming and engaging guests, supporting volunteers, and providing the structure to achieve event /project goals. He/she works in a collaborative manner with the advancement team, reporting directly to the Director of Advancement.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
Faith and Mission
Models and promotes the mission of the Academy.
Events and Stewardship Coordination
- In collaboration with the Director of Advancement, establishes committee structure with auction volunteer leadership, offers professional expertise and support, monitors activity to assure goals are met and prepares/monitors the auction budget.
- Plans and executes Grandparents Day (Sept/Oct) and the Annual Golf Classic (April/May). Ensures all logistics for the events are managed effectively (registration, hospitality, program, volunteer coordination, cleanup, budget, and stewardship).
- In coordination with the Director of Advancement, assists parent engagement clubs (Bear Moms and Fathers’ Club) with event and logistical support for both on and off-campus events.
- Collaborates with the Advancement team and volunteers on identification of sponsors, donor prospects and other event resources.
- Partners with the Advancement team to identify and execute meaningful stewardship activities for all donors, with special attention to those involved with and participating in events.
- Partners with the Advancement team on important donor and alumnae events throughout the year.
- Serves as back up for acknowledgment letters, gift entry and data projects.
- Provides support to the Board of Trustees
- Coordinates and sends information to the board and committee members.
- Arranges logistics for quarterly board meetings.
- Keeps accurate board minutes, maintains the board portal and records.
- Assists the President with administrative tasks as requested.
Other duties as assigned
If you’re looking for a role with a growing, collaborative organization send us your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ursuline Academy does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy or any characteristic or activity protected by law.