The Jewish Community Center
We offer outstanding benefits!
- Offer competitive wages
- Outstanding medical insurance, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time off
- Free membership to our state of the art Fitness Centers
- Hiring Staff of ALL Religious Backgrounds and Genders
About Us The St. Louis Jewish Community Center (the J) has been providing excellent health and cultural experiences for the entire community for over 140 years. We are hiring for Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team!
A successful Senior Marketing Manager is an energetic and intuitive marketing professional with exceptional organizational and communication skills. This role is responsible for identifying opportunities and executing strategies to generate successful results. Experience in marketing planning, branding, and sales promotion is required. Must be adept in digital and traditional marketing with experience in project management.
Under the direction of the Director, the role executes the marketing and public relations efforts of the agency. This position requires frequent contact with staff at all levels of the organization. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the workflow within the Marketing Department as well as partnering with stakeholders on the execution of marketing plans while offering status visibility to those stakeholders.
- Collaborate on development and implementation of an overarching marketing plans that cover agency needs.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as key marketing liaison with stakeholders throughout the agency in service of supporting their plans/needs.
- Create and manage an agency wide marketing events calendar in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify and track relevant performance indicators to ensure alignment with agency and stakeholder goals and make recommendations on possible improvement opportunities.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing communications materials—videos, newsletters, digital tools, social media content, etc.
- Stay up to date with shifting industry trends, demographics and expectations, and key stakeholders’ requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Three+ years of experience content management, creative writing, advertising concepts.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Excellent written communication and proofreading skills required; writing samples required.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality is required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in teams, is required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with basic public relations principles and practices is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Google Docs, etc. is required. Working knowledge of Adobe creative Suite is preferred.
- Passion for and knowledge of Jewish topics a plus but not required.
For more information about the J, please see our website: www.jccstl.org. The J is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-verify Program.
Please use this link to apply.