Memory Care Home Solutions (c/o ROI Search Partners)
ROI Search Partners has been retained by Memory Care Home Solutions to secure their next Director of Programs! Memory Care Home Solutions is passionate about making a difference in the lives of those affected by dementia. Their team works tirelessly to create innovative and compassionate programs that foster dignity, independence, and joy.
As the Director of Programs, you will coordinate outreach related to program services and work collaboratively with the leadership team to plan and implement activities in the following areas: research and evaluation, grant and report writing, and publications/materials development. Qualified candidates will have:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Occupational Therapy (or related field) or five years direct geriatric field experience with emphasis in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia and family-centered care.
- Minimum of 5 years of geriatric experience, at least 1 of those in a team management role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting reflecting insight into how health systems function.
- Experience routinely collecting and analyzing data (benchmarks, indicators, and outcomes).
- If the employee has a professional license (i.e. LMSW, LCSW) this license must be maintained for the duration of employment.
- Provide proof of and at all times maintain CPR Certification.
- Able to lift thirty (30) pounds.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products e.g. Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
If you’re ready to make a meaningful contribution and shape the future of dementia care, let’s talk! I’m happy to share the full job description and speak further about this role and your potential fit. Please reach out to Jenny Rogers at ROI Search Partners via email: Jenny@ROISearchPartners.com