The Development Coordinator assists in stewarding donors and achieving fundraising goals by managing the donor database and gift acknowledgement process. This position ensures the Development team has timely, accurate, and useful donor information and reports, and provides general administrative support for the Chief Development Officer and Development team.
FamilyForward is committed to upholding the Organizational Health Anchors that we have set for the agency, including: safety; mindfulness and self-regulation; relational health; cultural diversity, inclusivity, equity, and anti-racism; clinical lens; vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue.
What puts FamilyForward Out Front:
- Paid time-off for Agency Wellness Week (December 25th to December 31st annually).
- Emphasis on professional learning, growth, and development.
- Diversity of the position gives you opportunities for new experiences.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with a dynamic team.
How we wholeheartedly take care of our people:
- Competitive pay & benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Optional short-term disability
- Virtual medical and mental health care coverage
- Employee Assistance Program counseling services
- Pre-tax medical Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account for deductible expenses over $1000 individual; $2000 for families
- 3% dollar for dollar company-matched 403(b) retirement savings account
- Company-paid long-term disability and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays for religious/cultural celebrations
- Wellness Week paid time off December 25th – 31st annually
- Paid vacation time and health and wellness leave
- Education assistance program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness eligible employer
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Eligible Site
- Member and active participant in the Hispanic Chamber of
- Commerce and LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
- Diversity Awareness Partnership Non-Profit Partner
What to expect on a given day as a Development Coordinator:
- You’ll help celebrate the hard work and success of completing planned initiatives, including a comprehensive campaign.
- You will process all contributions and maintain written procedures for database management.
- You’ll acknowledge donor contributions and maintain donor records for the organization.
- You will work regularly with the database system (Raiser’s Edge) at all levels to generate lists, implement prospect research and management, create reports, and manage database clean up and maintenance.
- You’ll support the Development Team and Agency by doing things such as documenting reservations for events, scheduling meetings, setting reminders for donor pledges, interacting with donors and connecting them to the most appropriate Team member.
- You will set the Development Team up for success by coordinating donor visits and assisting with follow-up documentation and stewardship.
- You’ll proactively document progress towards goals for annual and comprehensive campaign dashboards.
- You will provide support for fundraising and stewardship events.
- You’ll process pledge reminders, expense reports, and related documents as needed.
- You will collaborate with the Finance Team to integrate systems and reconcile donations.
- You’ll track and manage documentation for tax credits, maintain records, and upload applications to the Missouri Department of Economic Development.
- You’ll ensure the accurate completion of tasks such as data entry, report generation, donor letters, and documentation.
You would be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum of two years’ fundraising support experience.
- Have had experience with database management (desired, but not required).
- Have the ability to handle confidential information, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Must have demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, high functioning team environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with diverse individuals and build positive relationships.
- Have the ability to work with a high level of attention to detail.
- You want to help ensure that vulnerable children have access to the therapeutic and educational services they deserve.
Depending on experience, salary range is approximately $20.75 – $23.50 Hourly.