The Development Operations Manager is responsible for the management of development procedures, processes, data analysis, and materials central to fundraising activities; ensuring clarity, consistency, and efficiency in planning and implementation of fundraising plans; and facilitating fundraising logistics with members of leadership, development, and internal departments.
FamilyForward is committed to upholding the Organizational Health Anchors that we have set for the agency, including: safety; mindfulness and self-regulation; relational health; cultural diversity, inclusivity, equity, and anti-racism; clinical lens; vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue.
What puts FamilyForward Out Front:
- Paid time-off for Agency Wellness Week (December 25th to December 31st annually)
- Emphasis on professional learning, growth, and development
- Diversity of the position gives you opportunities for new experiences
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with a dynamic teamAccess to additional tools and resources to better help you succeed in your role
How we wholeheartedly take care of our people:
- Competitive pay & benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Optional short-term disability
- Virtual medical and mental health care coverage
- Employee Assistance Program counseling services
- Pre-tax medical Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account for deductible expenses over $1000 individual; $2000 for families
- 3% dollar for dollar company-matched 403(b) retirement savings account
- Company-paid long-term disability and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays for religious/cultural celebrations
- Wellness Week paid time off December 25th 31st annually
- Paid vacation time and health and wellness leave
- Education assistance program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness eligible employer
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Eligible Site
- Member and active participant in the Hispanic Chamber of
- Member and active participant in the LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
- Diversity Awareness Partnership Non-Profit Partner
What to expect on a given day as a Development Operations Manager:
- You will assist in the development and successful implementation of the annual fundraising plan, effectively managing development projects and ensuring high-quality, donor-centric initiatives.
- You will oversee the organization’s customer relationship management software Raiser’s Edge NXT.
- You will maintain moves management plans in Raiser’s Edge NXT and ensure the development and leadership staff’s portfolios of donors and prospects are up to date.
- You will manage grant-making calendars and objectives and assist with the compilation and submission of materials for grant applications.
- You will facilitate fundraising logistics with members of leadership, development, and internal departments.
- You will manage data requests interdepartmentally that support fundraising, ensuring clarity, accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
- You will work closely with the Chief Development Officer to align activities to the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic plan and support comprehensive campaign processes.
- You will stay informed of current fundraising development and trends.
You would be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ proven experience in fundraising work.
- Have experience with database software and/or customer relationship management (CRM) preferred; experience with Raisers Edge is a plus.
- Can demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office and have experience with project management processes and software.
- Are available to work some evenings and weekends for special events, as discussed and planned.
- Have demonstrated organizational skills, communication skills, and superior attention to detail.
- Can collaborate with other team members, while also being able to work independently on projects and tasks.
- Can be flexible and adapt to changing needs and time pressures, particularly as logistics and plans develop.
- Are a creative thinker and solutions finder, helping solve logistical problems.
Salary Expectations: Depending on experience, salary range is approximately $57,000 – 62,000.