Caritas Family Solutions
Please apply for this position at https://caritasfamily.org/join-our-team/
At Caritas, we know we’re competing with other employers for your services, and we want to win! It is our goal to offer competitive compensation and affordable benefits to all eligible employees. Caritas currently offers the following benefits to fulltime employees:
~403 B Retirement Plan (5% Employer Match)
~Generous Paid Time Off
~Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
~12 Employer Paid State & Federal Holidays
~Employer Paid Life Insurance
~Health Saving Account
~Employer Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
~Real Work/Life Balance
~Tuition Assistance Program
The Development Manager will provide leadership for and coordination of the annual fund efforts of Caritas Family Solutions. They will work closely with the Executive Director of Development to expand and improve the department’s annual fund programs, which include the Heart & Soul Gala, Caritas Family Solutions 24-Hour matching gift campaign, Mid-level Giving Club, special events, donor acknowledgment, recognition, stewardship initiatives, and any new efforts focused on donors giving less than $999 annually. The Executive Director of Development is the direct supervisor of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Executive Director of Development to create and implement an annual development plan that includes major and mid-level donors, multi-initiative fundraising practices and special events.
- With Development team, project and meet budgets for the annual fund.
- Serve as lead for the Heart & Soul Gala, including soliciting sponsors and auction items, overseeing volunteer committee, and all logistics of the event.
- Oversee and plan the 24-hour matching gift campaign, including solicitation of some matching gifts #GiveCaritasDay.
- Provide reporting results of solicitations, campaigns, and special events, and share analysis of trends. Responsible for entering pertinent information in the donor database.
Assist in the creation and implementation of a mid-level giving club.