Parkway School District
The Sports Marketing Communications Coordinator will lead the work of the Parkway sports marketing program to solicit funding that supports district athletics and activities and the mission and vision of the Parkway School District.
This position develops and maintains relationships with community and business partners to support the work of the Parkway School District sports marketing program; sells advertisements and manages advertising accounts; develops sponsorship opportunities and strategies; writes, produces, designs and edits content to support the program and district athletics and activities, including production of print and digital publications; takes photos and creates videos.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications-related field
- 3+ years of recent writing, editing and graphic design experience preferred
- 3+ years of recent outside sales experience preferred
- Experience in web design skills, including proficiency with HTML, web content management and social media preferred
- Strong graphic design and layout skills that include proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Google and Microsoft products
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability with digital photography and video including proficiency in video production and editing software
- Ability to edit and produce digital and print content on deadline using AP style
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven track record managing multiple projects and production schedules
Learn more and apply online here: https://www.applitrack.com/pkwyk12/onlineapp/