Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women
Part-Time Accounts Receivable Specialist
This part-time position is responsible for all billing, collection and completion of the accounts
• Prepare the month end billing statement for Chapters, Alumnae Clubs, housing entities and
• Coordinates the monthly ACH/EFT transfer to fulfill outstanding Accounts Receivable.
• Coordinates all processing of cash receipts in accounting software including membership
dues and fees, event registration payments, loan payments and miscellaneous receipts.
• Coordinates with outside vendors to facilitate member billing and payment.
• Collaborates with Assistant Director of Alumnae and Volunteer Support to communicate
with Alumnae Clubs, Chapters, volunteers and members at large about dues and fee-related
• Reconciles general ledger accounts associated with accounts receivable and revenue
• Prepares monthly reporting for review by Assistant Director of Finance.
• Assists in year-end close and preparation of reports for annual audit.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ethical Decision Making: willing to make tough/unpopular decisions based on what is right, acts
in the best interest of the Fraternity
Credibility: adheres to and advocates Pi Beta Phi values, policies and guidelines; is accountable and
expects accountability from others, trusts others and is trusted; maintains confidentiality
Effective Communication: possesses strong oral and written communication skills
Collaborative Style: builds and maintains positive relationships based on trust and mutual respect
Problem Solving: Solves difficult and complex problems with practical, effective solutions; agile
and resourceful; takes initiative to research and brainstorm viable solutions
Technical Skills: high level of proficiency with use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook), database software, internet applications and accounting software.
SELECTION CRITERIA (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study with a minimum two years’ experience or
any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills,
Minimal to no travel required.
Reports to: Fraternity Finance Director
Salary Type: Non-Exempt
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org