The Clark-Fox Family Foundation
Founded in 2004, the Clark-Fox Family Foundation supports the economic development of the St. Louis metropolitan region through program development and investments in K-12, higher education, public health, immigration, social justice, community leadership, and entrepreneurship. The Foundation prioritizes programs and investments that empower the end user and leverage each other for greater impact for our children and in our community.
See more about the foundation and its projects and staff at: http://clarkfoxstl.com
This is a full-time position at the Clark-Fox Family Foundation. The Sr. Programs Manager directs and supervises all Foundation-run programs including Blueprint4.com platforms, our Mass Incarceration Community Education Initiative, Community Resource Mapping programs and short-term research projects. In additional they manage new efforts including our use of technology as a way democratize access to information, education, workforce development, etc. There are currently two full-time program managers reporting to this person and we have as many as five short-term interns and practicum students working in the office at any given time. While the job is primarily normal business hours, some early morning, evening, and weekend hours may be needed from time to time. This position reports directly to Maxine Clark our President and CEO.
- A belief that all people are valued members of society and can contribute to society’s improvement. A passion for and commitment to social, educational and racial justice.
- Ideal candidate for this position would be familiar with and committed to the St. Louis community.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate others to maximize their performance and build team spirit around a culture of cooperation and mutual support in a win/win environment.
- Independent worker who takes initiative and adjusts course when necessary and appropriate. Strong personal responsibility; takes ownership for high-quality work.
- Curious and passionate approach; is not satisfied with a superficial understanding and digs deep. Has an interest in what makes society tick, and how to make it better.
- Flexible and optimistic approach; commitment to overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to changes quickly. Preference given to candidates who possess excellent technology skills. Strong data analysis skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment, with good time management skills. Can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-up skills.
- Utilize analytical skills and demonstrate strong business acumen to effectively interpret and anticipate next steps.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management, including understanding and articulating goals and desired outcomes, establishing timelines and prioritizing steps/tasks.
- Strong research, information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Exemplary written, communication and presentation skills with storytelling experience.
- Experience in grant writing and grant management desirable.
- Proven ability to develop, nurture and maintain community partnerships to multiply the impact of our work.
Experience: Minimum of undergraduate degree and prior experience managing a team of professionals in a relevant field. A familiarity and commitment to the St. Louis region.
Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity: We seek individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization and to engage all those who can contribute to this effort.
Salary: Salary and benefits commensurate with position and prior experience.
Apply Now: Please submit your resume and one-page cover letter to Tina Klocke at firstname.lastname@example.org.