Please apply on our website: https://jobs.bjc.org/jobs/1205400?lang=en-us
Job ID: 1205400
Employment Status: Full-Time
Missouri Baptist Medical Center, an acute care hospital in St. Louis County, offers a full continuum of medical and surgical services, including heart care, cancer care, and women’s and infants’ services. The hospital has a 24-hour adult emergency department and cares for pediatric patients at a separate emergency department in collaboration with St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
In 2016, Missouri Baptist was named a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The prestigious designation is the highest credential a healthcare organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient care. Missouri Baptist is the first hospital in St. Louis County to achieve this recognition, which has been accomplished by less than 7 percent of hospitals nationwide. Additionally, U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital #2 in the St. Louis metro area.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is a member of BJC HealthCare, one of the nation’s largest nonprofit healthcare organizations.
Responsible for cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major gift prospects and donors.
- Manages portfolio of individual major gift prospects for annual operations.
- Works with director to develop on-going strategies, timelines, objectives, and metrics for the assigned portfolio of prospects with a focus on annual objectives and other priority projects.
- Solicits individual major gift prospects for capital, endowment, and programmatic gifts as assigned.
- Ensures proper recording of all contacts with prospects and the appropriate gift acknowledgement and stewardship of assigned donors.
– Related field of study
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Licenses & Certifications
Non-Profit Admin spec training
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
– Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
– Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
– 401(k) plan
– Tuition Assistance
– Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
– On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
– Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer